Review-Monday: The Problem With Forever

Krisi Schoellkopf | Montag, 18. Juli 2016 |



Title: The Problem With Forever
Author: Jennifer L. Armentrout
Published by: Harper Collins Publ. UK
Genre: Young Adult
Erscheinungsdatum: 16 June 2016
Seitenzahl: 384
Preis: 9,99 Euros (Paperback), 6,06 Euros (e-Book)
Get the book here



Blurb

When Mallory was a kid, she was bounced from one horrible foster home to another. At thirteen, a terrible accident got her removed from the group home where she was living to a hospital where she met the parents who would adopt her. But when she starts a new school and encounters an old friend from the foster system sparks start to fly When Mallory was a kid, she was bounced from one horrible foster home to another. At thirteen, a terrible accident got her removed from the group home where she was living to a hospital where she met the parents who would adopt her. But when she starts a new school and encounters an old friend from the foster system, sparks start to fly.
(Amazon)



My thoughts

As you know, I adore Jennifer L Armentrout and her work. When I first heard that there was going to be a release of a new book, I was super excited. When it had finally arrived, I started reading immediately.

The cover is perfect. It matches the story very well and I think there should be more covers like this one. I think it´s hard to find a symbol, picture etc. to use as "The Problem With Forever"´s cover. This book is so different from anything I´ve ever read.

The story develops around Mallory who has learned to fight her way through life at a very young age. She hates talking and her horrible experiences will always be a part of her. When she gets to go to a normal High School, she encounters an old friend and her life is being turned upside down...

Mallory is a very likeable character. I have anxieties, just like her, I have insecurities, just like her. I think I can see a lot of myself resembled in her.

I think you don´t have to dig too deep to recognise: Jennifer´s got talent!
She is one of the most talented authors, I think. She has a way of putting feelings into words that makes you sob, laugh and yell at the very same time. I keep being impressed by her books!

"The Problem With Forever" is not a holiday-read. This book requires your full attention and I want to be honest with you, it will make you think about life. When I read it I was crying most of the time. So don´t hold back your emotions! Feel every single one of them.



Rating

"The Problem With Forever" is a masterpiece and I hope it will be read by a lot of people. You might think I´m praising it too much, but you´re wrong. I award this book with:







Books by Jennifer L Armentrout

"Lux-Series"
"Wicked"
"Torn"
...

Krisi ❤

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen